TeamSnap (www.teamsnap.com) is an award-winning mobile and web service for managing recreational and competitive sports teams and groups. With twelve million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet.
TeamSnap is looking for fun people who do great work. We look for people with big ideas and tiny egos. There are no sacred cows here. No matter what your “job” is, you’re welcome to suggest better ways of doing anything. We’re all in this thing together and we believe that everyone has a stake in the company.
We are seeking an energetic, team member with the ability to work collaboratively to create and maintain a great hiring experience. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support TeamSnap’s long-term business and operational objectives by establishing a best-in-class, innovative recruitment function.
This will be a fun and challenging role. We have big plans and you’ll have the support of the entire team to create an amazing recruiting engine.
Fun parts of the job:
- As our first full-time, in house recruiter you’ll play a key role in our expansion.
- Help build an inspiring hiring process, we have an ATS and an initial framework and you’ll iterate to help us create and maintain a strong talent network.
- Build a candidate experience as awesome as our product experience.
- Work with every department to assure each is achieving their recruiting goals.
- Develop new, creative mechanisms to ensure TeamSnap is able to fill critical positions and meet overall hiring commitments.
- Work with hiring managers on workforce planning to ensure we are hiring to plan and building best in class teams within each department.
- Creatively engage employees and managers in the continual search for talent.
- 5+ years Recruiting experience in emerging, high growth, technical companies.
- Experience recruiting across all departments (Engineering to G/A )- a mix of corporate and agency experience is desirable.
- Have served as a resource on recruiting practices, building strong relationships with teams and hiring managers. Your references will say great things about your skills as a proactive advisor and coach.
- Proven success in designing, developing, and implementing unique and innovative recruiting programs in support of a high growth organization.
- Ability to track goals, metrics and performance of the team, and regularly communicate activity and results to managers and Executive leaders.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times.
- Exceptional talent sourcing skills, including social media, and internet sourcing techniques.
- Strong ability to enthusiastically tell TeamSnap’s story and value proposition.
- A networker in the social media space, with active profile on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, etc.
- Strong systems skills, including high proficiency in Google applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
While much of the company works from the four corners of the US, we’d like this position to join us in the office in downtown Boulder.
- This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, creative professional to join a revolutionary, award winning company that has been named Outside Magazine’s Best Places To Work 2016.
- Leverage your strengths to build an incredible hiring and employee focused organization.
- Work with an energetic, rapidly-growing organization as we continue our quest to hire the best and brightest
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup. We’re an established player in a massive market. We have a proven revenue model, an experienced management team, solid funding and a strong plan moving forward.
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Diversity and Inclusion - TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and beliefs are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
P.S. We highly recommend that you sign up for a free trial of TeamSnap to learn more about the web and mobile applications. If you'd like us to extend the trial beyond 21 days, just let us know
If you have big ideas, this is the place to make them happen. Please submit a your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for TeamSnap. Don't be afraid to show us your personality!