TeamSnap is an award-winning mobile and web service for managing recreational and competitive sports teams and groups. With twelve million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet.
We are looking for fun people with big ideas and tiny egos who do great work. We hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture and product.
About the role - Since launching our club/league product, we have built great momentum and are looking to expand the sales team to continue this trend.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Collaborating with the Sales Development team you'll ensure that qualified leads are handed off in a timely manner and brought into the quoting, product demo, and negotiation phase.
- Demonstrating the product to potential customers via the web.
- Spreading the TeamSnap love, helping customers understand the benefits of using a technology solution in an under penetrated market.
- Nurturing the sales pipeline and having productive conversations that result in booking a defined number of new accounts per month, directly correlating to achieving revenue quota.
- Maintaining proactive outreach to converted leads (accounts) to optimize the sales cycle.
- Measuring and tracking your activity in Salesforce i.e. calls into accounts, task management, logging communication- emails and phone calls.
Skills and Attributes We’d Like You To Have:
- 4-5 years prior sales or account management experience (B2B or B2C software environment desired).
- BS or BA degree.
- A good sales process foundation along with the ability to adhere to TeamSnap’s processes.
- Top 5% of Sales performers in previous positions w/earning history success in base + commission model (minimum 60/40, 50/50 preferred)
- Ability to listen to customers and understand whether our product will help solve their problems.
- Ability to build relationships and creatively determine the appropriate solution for customers.
- Creativity and personality to move beyond the script and infuse your own style into calls and demos.
- Proven experience successfully managing a monthly book of business with detailed reporting.
- Salesforce.com proficient
- Desire and experience working effectively within a high-energy, team-selling environment
- Comfortable building a customer relationship, asking for the business and transitioning customer to a post sale account management team.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Great sense of humor and ability to not take yourself too seriously.
- Vision to see how your role contributes to the greater company mission
We’d prefer to have you in our beautiful Downtown Boulder location at least part of week but exceptional candidates in any location are welcome to apply.
Compensation & Other Stuff
Compensation for this role includes a base and variable which is based on business closed monthly.
We offer competitive benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive TeamSnap's success.
- This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, creative professional to join a revolutionary, awaward-winningompany that has been named Outside Magazine’s Best Places To Work 2016.
- Leverage your strengths to build an incredible hiring and employee focused organization.
- Work with an energetic, rapidly-growing organization as we continue our quest to hire the best and brightest
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup. We’re an established player in a massive market. We have a proven revenue model, an experienced management team, solid funding and a strong plan moving forward.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Diversity and Inclusion - TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and beliefs are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
P.S. We highly recommend that you sign up for a free trial of TeamSnap to learn more about the web and mobile applications. If you'd like us to extend the trial beyond 21 days, just let us know.
If you have big ideas, this is the place to make them happen. Please submit a your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for TeamSnap. Don't be afraid to show us your personality!