TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented, and process driven Client Success Team Manager to manage and grow our Client Success team for our rapidly growing sports organization line of business. A critical element of this role will be to create and develop a well-integrated and highly effective team, creating an environment where they can do the best work of their careers. You will ensure an engaged workforce through frequent communication, goal setting, performance management and creating a positive environment of trust, transparency, accountability, and clear expectations.
This role will directly report to the VP of Sales for sports organization sales with cross functional stakeholders including product, marketing, sales, customer experience and finance.
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing:
- You down with PPPG? Live by and champion our sales team values: process minded, product knowledge, performance oriented, and actually giving a ****
- You’ll own it! Fundamentally understand your business drivers and levers, and use data and metric analysis to evaluate your business, drive the strategy, and measure and communicate the results
- Use clear, collaborative communication with your team to establish goals, set expectations, and deliver results
- Build and lead a team of client success team members to drive exceptional customer experience, best in class customer loyalty/retention, and achieve upsell/cross sell revenue goals. Manage with focus on building and maintaining a robust and predictable opportunity pipeline. This includes responsibility for updated, accurate pipeline CRM compliance (SFDC)
- Manage and hold accountable the team to the metrics in a consistent fashion across the team through team meetings, 1x1’s, etc.
- Optimize the sales and customer success levers to produce the best possible retention and revenue results
- Support the development and execution of the sales strategy as part of the sales leadership team
- Provide product support, sales coaching, and training to the sales team
- Conduct talent review sessions and drive a high performance culture
- Identify, analyze and implement process improvements
- Collaborate across TeamSnap Sports Organization to share and learn best practices
- Combine data and insights leading to quick and effective decision making
- We're an iterative and fast growing company. This job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications nor all of the things you'll do
Some things that are important:
- Results Oriented - Experience exceeding installed base sales goals
- Lead From the Front - Experience partnering with management and cross-functional teams to help drive quota attainment
- Strong Business Acumen - Knowledge of sales performance analytics and interpreting results. You know your business drivers and what levers to pull
- Excellent communicator - Strong professional written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills a must
- Customer Focused -The customer is at the center of everything we do
- Team Focused - You’re adept at holding them to a high standard while simultaneously being their biggest champion
- Demonstrated drive to solve problems in a team environment, leading with high energy and a positive attitude
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously. Those without a sense of humor need not apply.
Other things that would be nice to have:
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Typically, 5+ years overall sales experience including:
- 2+ years track-record of successful individual contributor experience in existing business development
- 2+ years in sales management overseeing a team of individual contributors driving new business
- Ability to travel occasionally, including but not limited to our annual company meeting, periodic sales team meetings throughout the year, potential trade shows, and potential client visits
- Ideally some experience in managing change
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.