TeamSnap (www.teamsnap.com) is seeking a smart and enthusiastic Content Strategy Manager to help ensure that TeamSnap’s customers have an incredible experience using our applications. You should be able to learn and fully understand our software applications and then drive the strategy and development of innovative content solutions that address the needs of customers. You will live and breathe the product and capitalize on your deep understanding of customer problems to execute the strategy of our self-serve resources in a user-friendly manner. You will ensure that you stay on top of self-service industry trends. You will regularly review self-service analytics to ensure our strategy is effective and that trending customer issues are addressed - making TeamSnap their go-to technology platform for years to come (plus tell their friends about us).
We’re looking for someone to dive head first into learning the TeamSnap products and to develop an understanding of the variety of ways in which TeamSnap is utilized by our customers.
We’re a growing company where “not my job” isn’t in our vocabulary. You should be willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is needed to help us grow. Or in winter, roll up your mittens to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively. You should be flexible, passionate and driven. We value fit and company culture above all. We have a strong bias for action.
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing
- Think big to develop innovative self-service solutions that drive business results
- Responsible for the strategy, design, and validation of self-service products and content needs
- Provide expertise in self-service trends and emerging technologies, best practices, and strategies
- Develop content frameworks and other deliverables that explain the strategy
- Evolve workflows, cross-functional alignment, and development pipeline for content process
- Prioritize and make self-service strategy fixes based on content insights and ongoing user research findings
- Lead Content Manager to develop a relevant content plan, producing and communicating outcomes based on goals and KPI’s
- Develop, maintain and strengthen working relationships with content manager and internal partners. This includes working closely with content manager to outline a strong vision for each solution
- Direct support team to follow KCS content best practices
- Evaluate and track performance metrics against industry standards
- You will report to the Sr Manager Customer Experience
- Work with our Voice of the Customer representatives to drive and monitor a list of product improvement suggestions
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall user experience
Some things that are important:
- 3+ years of experience in these areas: help and support content, content management workflows and self-service strategy at a SAAS company
- Expertise with Content Management systems
- Expertise using Knowledge Centered Support
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Experience managing an online community
- Experience developing content that is used across multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude and be willing to work in a hyper-growth environment. In other words, roll up your sleeves and thrive in a fast-paced company, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple, ambiguous projects while adapting and prioritizing to meet tight, frequently changing deadlines.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and proactive
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills, highly organized and process oriented
- Ability to work well independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills which allow you to bridge the gap of a remote environment
- Combines strong execution skills with a real passion for building great customer experiences.
- Basic HTML skills
Other things that would be nice to have:
- TeamSnap Customer
- Experience in team sports as a player, coach or parent
- Sense of humor. We’re fun.
- Remarkable references
REMOTE POSITION: We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.