TeamSnap is an award-winning mobile and web service for managing recreational and competitive sports teams and groups. With 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet.
We are looking for fun people with big ideas and tiny egos who do great work. We hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture and product.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will work cross functionally in business intelligence, financial analysis and operations reporting. You will play a crucial role in the continued success of TeamSnap, working closely with stakeholders across the company, including Finance, Sales, Marketing, Ad Sales, and Product Management. Your time will be split between digging into the data, analyzing the findings, and presenting recommendations.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Analyzing the key SaaS metrics that help drive revenue and the overall business
- You’ll be part of process design and implementation, performance measurement and ongoing enhancements across these areas.
- You will synthesize insights through the vast amount of data captured by TeamSnap, Google Analytics and other systems to develop actionable reports that will help us grow our SaaS business while increasing our efficiency.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining to effectively translate analytical findings into the language of decision makers.
- Present findings effectively supported by visual representations to see beyond the numbers and understand behavior of customers.
- Proactively review information, identifying inconsistencies, trends and issues.
- Work to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our data analysis infrastructure.
- Leverage strong business acumen and business domain knowledge to anticipate business inquiries.
Skills and Attributes We’d Like You To Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business, or a related technical field
- 3+ years of work experience in user and systems-level analytics, management consulting, or business strategy
- You live and breathe data - gathering it, analyzing it, applying it to the real world & utilizing it to solve real problems
- Prior experience analyzing marketing or customer data with some experience doing statistical analysis and a basic understanding of statistical modeling concepts
- Experience working with imperfect data sets that, at times, will require improvements to process, definition, and collection. After all, life isn’t perfect.
- Prior experience in SaaS or technology company highly preferred
- Strong SQL skills combined with experience of:
- Web tracking solutions like Google Analytics and additional marketing platforms within the Google 360 suite
- Big Query
- BI tools (Tableau experience is a bonus)
- Python and/or ETL experience
- Ability to create dashboards and reports that support analysis
- The ability to clearly communicate results to team members and leadership team
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, distributed environment
- This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, creative professional to join a revolutionary, award-winning company that has been named Outside Magazine’s Best Places To Work since 2016.
- Leverage your strengths to build an incredible hiring and employee focused organization.
- Work with an energetic, rapidly-growing organization as we continue our quest to hire the best and brightest
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup. We’re an established player in a massive market. We have a proven revenue model, an experienced management team, solid funding and a strong plan moving forward.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but as a distributed company we have employees all over the US. Ultimately we are looking for the right person, regardless of where you live.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive TeamSnap's success.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and beliefs are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
If you have big ideas, this is the place to make them happen. Please submit your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for TeamSnap. Don't be afraid to show us your personality!
P.S. We highly recommend that you sign up for a free trial of TeamSnap to learn more about the web and mobile applications. If you'd like us to extend the trial beyond 21 days, just let us know.