TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented, process driven Account Executive to grow our new business segment for our rapidly growing sports organization line of business. This role will report directly to the Manager, MidMarket Sales for sports organization sales with cross functional stakeholders including product, marketing, sales, customer experience and finance.
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing
- You down with PPPG? Live by and champion our sales team values: process minded, product knowledge, performance oriented, and actually giving a s***.
- You’ll own it! Fundamentally understand your business drivers and levers, and use data and metric analysis to evaluate your business and drive the strategy
- You’ll crush it! Past experience meeting and exceeding quota, as well as selling across several product lines
- Demonstrating the product to potential customers via the web
- You have a high attention to detail and ability to manage many leads, clients, and their needs effectively. Exceptional prioritization skills.
- Measuring and tracking your activity in Salesforce i.e. calls into accounts, task management, logging communication- emails and phone calls.
- Solid client management skills. You are empathetic, drive client trust and know how to set client expectations.
- Optimize the sales levers to produce the best possible full sales cycle conversion rate & close ratio, as well as ASP
- Collaborate across the TeamSnap sports organization to share and learn best practices
- We're an iterative and fast growing company. This job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications nor all of the things you'll do
Some things that are important:
- Results Oriented - Experience exceeding new business sales goals
- Lead From the Front - Experience partnering with management and cross-functional teams to help drive quota attainment
- Strong Business Acumen - Knowledge of sales performance analytics and interpreting results. You know your business drivers and what levers to pull
- Excellent communicator - Strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Customer Focused -The customer is at the center of everything we do
- Team Focused - You’re good and you make people around you even better
- Demonstrated drive to solve problems in a team environment, leading with high energy and a positive attitude
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously. Those without a sense of humor need not apply.
Other things that would be nice to have:
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in new business sales roles for a software product (B2B or B2C). SaaS preferred.
- Ability to travel occasionally, including but not limited to our annual company meeting, periodic sales team meetings throughout the year, potential trade shows, and potential client visits
- You do not fear change but rather embrace it
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire US-based citizens at this time.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.